
When I saw this squirel I had to take a pic. I luv squirels.

The squirel again. :)

I tried to take a picture of the sunset, but it came out blurry. Iwas on the trampoline and no I wazn't jumping. It kinda came out cool.

I made these there soposed 2 be like those beads u put before ur door but I put these before my book shelf.

I made these album covers after I burned these CDs. I made even more after I took this pic.
Dang Girl! you got some talent! love your walls and the quotes and stuff on the walls! very eclectic! <---word of day, now you must look it up to see if I gave a compliment or just dawged you out! woo hoo
ReplyDeletefav pic of mine, the loops (bead curtain) in front of bookcase, love the shadows...and then the way cool perspective of your mirror and cute little socked feet!
You have inspired me to take a pic of the squirrels by our house...