Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hastings

I went 2 hastings 2 get the new Jeremy Camp worship cd. But I also was saving up 4 two more cds dc Talks very first cd and I believe KJ-52's first cd(?)(But I had 2 order that and it should be here in about 2 weeks. U can order from hastings.

Here's the dc Talk album. Pretty funny 2 here how they first started. Tobymac rapped the lyrics and Kevin Max and Micheal Tait sang the choruses. Really good lyrics!:) Tobymacs voice has change a lot. And Tait sounds older than he is there. Only Kevin Max sounds the same but he has a great voice anyways.


Heres the new Jeremy Camp cd.



Here's all the songs on the cd. I love everyone of the songs. But I like all JC's music. Every album he's made has God in every song.




I just had 2 put this picture on my blog. U can see me in the reflection of the cd. The cd I'm going 2 get from KJ-52 is on my Jams. The album is called Behind The Music. The song I have from that album is Are You Real? and Right Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment