Vanessa and Whitney.
Sophia
Isaac Jr.
Here's a group picture in front of Mc Donald's storage place. It was painted all over it. Manny's taking the picture and Naomi, Sophia, and Isaac Jr. are in their car.
Here we are again. Isaac bought us all ice cream for are hard work. We had to walk a lot. The last impact team that went to Roswell had a convert that got saved and their family is now going to that church. Whitney and Vanessa prayed with them. They were so exited.
Oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! On the way back to Alamo Manny was recording himself (on my mp3) giving the report and singing Old Mc Donald and also he shared this poem:
Manny: Guys I'm going to give you guys a poem for Valentines Day.
Voilets are red
"Roses are red", all the girls
Manny: Roses are red
Voilets are blue
dang how I hate living with you!
No I mean that is not something to tell your wife.
Everyone is laughing
No comments:
Post a Comment