Tuesday, March 1, 2011
February Music
I thought I would write or tell you guys what was my most favorite song or songs for each month, so for February I can't make my mind up on one song but I have 3. #1 Disciple's song Dear X (You Don't Own Me) it has been my favorite ever since I heard it. It talks about all the sins and habits you used to have before you were saved and how they still are chasing after you, but no matter how much you flesh and past sins tempt you to go back you're not going back, and how it we were a slave to sin and how it owned us but know we are owned by God and he freed us from our sin and habits. I love the line "Go ahead put a target on my forhead, you can fire but you got no bullet, I was yours I'm not yours anymore"! #2 Red's song Not Alone, which is from their new album Until We Have Faces. It came out on Feb. 1 2011. So that's pretty new. All the guys love the song Feed the Machine off that album. It is my favorite but I'm pretty hooked on their song Not Alone right now. #3 And last but not least Chris Tomlin's new song I Will Follow. I don't have this song but they play it a lot on the radio and I have it on my blog. I want to use this song for the end of the year video. Disciple's song and Chris Tomlin's song are on my music player called The JAMS. There's a lot more songs I like but these are the ones I listen to the most or just love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment