Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Concert, Fall & Charlies New Hair

So I know this is kinda of late, but my dad, Jon, Nathan, Corina, and I (Kimmie went to but she went with one of her friends from school), we went to the Winter Jam Tour Spectacular Concert in Albequerqe, on Nov. 4. My brother also went to a concert that night with a family from our church and a few other people from our church. They went to a Steve Green Concert in El Paso.
 We saw Kutless, :)
 Fireflight
 Red,
Kj-52, and others like: Matthew West, Newsboys, and Newsong. Nathan, Corina and I got to meet Red and get their autograph. Jon and Corina got to meet Fireflight and get their autograph. And Kimmie got to meet Kj-52. We had a lot of fun. Hopefully another awesome concert will come somewhere near us next year, so we can go.
 Here is one of our trees. These our the main fall colors we get. Sometimes we get orange and certain trees get red and other pretty colors.
 Here is Charlie with his new hair cut. I like him a lot better with his new hair cut.




He's so cute. Hope you like the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment