Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Street Preaching at the Highschool

We had a Street Preach meeting at the hishschool yesterday. This is the first time I was actually nervous to street preach all the other times I wasn't. We have heard lots of good things about our street preachings. F has meet people in stores that told him thank you for street preaching, people he doesn't even now. People that aren't christians have thanked us for preaching to the teens at the highschool. It's amazing what God is doing there.

The first time we street preached we had people cussing at us and mocking us. This time ( and maybe the last for this school year) people actually listened and a girl got saved. When we took the signs out of the D's car on of the teens standing across the highschool said Oh No! It was so funny. I have so much fun doing this. Starting back up in August we will be there every Monday sharing our testimony and we are going to see teens get saved.






A lot of people take videos of us, I finally got a picture of somebody taking a video of us! :)

1 comment: