Here are some pictures of cows we saw on the way back to our house. There was a lot of calves.
Our little camp site. No, we did not camp there. We just roasted hot dogs and made smores'.
Here is dolly checking out the other dogs that where there. She wanted to play with them.
There where a lot of moths at the mountains and a lot of dead ones in the river. Thought I would take a few pictures of the dead ones. Ha ha ha. (Evil laugh) While I was taking a picture of one of them a moth came a hit my face and flew away like it was mad at me for being happy about its dead moth friends.
Here are a few pictures of how I did my hair that day. I thought I would show you guys, for the people that are interested in doing hair. I didn't have time to straighten it so I put some gel/conditioner type stuff in my hair to make it curly. I also put some hairspray.
Here it is up.
More pictures coming. The rest of the pictures that I'll be puting up are all my photography looking pictures. There are lots of flower pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment