Wednesday, July 25, 2012

VOTE!!! For Pictures I'll Be Entering In the Fair!

This is the picture that is definetly going in. My choice! :)




Now its time for your choice.
You get to
VOTE!!!!!

I'm putting numbers by each picture, the picture that you think I should enter as my 2nd picture in the fair. Please put the number of the picture in the comments. Thank you!


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.
Thank you for your vote! :D

6 comments:

  1. I vote for the second one it is really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both 2 and 4 but my fav one is 2
    -Claudia <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 is such a pretty flower but I like 2 the best! all of them are really nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! #4 is going in, it won the most votes! So soorry everyone else that voted for the other pictures. It was really close though. #2 was one vote behind #4! Thank you everybody!

      Delete