
Here are some photos of baseballs. (I don't know what it is, but I love taking photos of baseballs.

My brother brought this out yesterday to play catch with my dad, but they were playing with the other ball and I noticed this ball was pretty worn and thought that it woul be great to take photos of it.

I wanted to take pictures of the baseball while the sun was setting because it would give a neat look and a cool shadow.

I had to find some dirt to take photos of the baseball so it would look more realistic. this is on the side of my house.

This photo was on a trash can I didn't know if it would look good but I wanted to try different poses.

This photo is on top of our fence. I took another one but this one was better.

As you know sunset only last for so long and so I had to chase the sun into the ally for this photo and the next one. in this photo you can see my cameras handel in the photo, besides that mistake this photo was so good I just ignored it.

I think the ally made the photos look even better, the way the sun hits the ball and everything.

Here is a poster I got from Hobby Lobby while in Las Crues. My brother and I were looking at the posters and I wanted to find a cool one for my room, I thought I would never find the right one, until my brother found this for me, I almost didn't believe him I thought he was joking when he said "Come over here, I found one." But then I loved and had to buy it. It was 50% of.

Today in school my brother was messing with Charlies hair and it looked so funny I had to take a photo. Sometimes when his hair is all messed up he looks like Barney Fife (when he messes up his hair) off of the
Andy Griffin Show.

Here are some sunflower photos.

As you know I entered in the Otero County Fair in Photography. I one first place on the baseball photo. I didn't think I would win anything on it. The sunflower didn't win anything, but I had a note on it saying that someone wanted to buy it, so I made a copy of it and sold it to the lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment