Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sum More Pics

I took some more baseball photos, but this time it was with a softball. I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!!

This is one of my favorite photos. I love how the ball is blurry and the glove is clear.

Here I reversed it with the ball clear and the glove blurry. I wanted to see how it looked the other way around.

Softball in the grass.

I thought you might want to see the catchers glove. It was my dads.

A closeup.

Another close up. Trying out different angels.

A close up of crayons.

Another close up.

A close up of my dads guitar's tuning knobs.

My brother's bikes light.

A flower on a wreath my mom made.

Some dust in the corners of my window. Hey, it's New Mexico, it's the desert, and it's dusty.

Here is a tomato growing in our garden.

Some more tomatoes.

 Some landscape pictures. The desert can be pretty stormy and...

...and it also has pretty sunsets.

The next 2 pictures I am entering in the County Fair. I hope I at least win on one of the photos. Here is a baseball photo.

Here is a sunflower. Can you see the heart in the middle. This one is almost everybody's favorite, even the lady at Stapels said it was one of the best photos she has seen them work on. I think it would amaze people when they see what type of camera I take all these photos with. I will have to put that up next time. As you probably notice I love taking close up shots. It is one of my favorite. My dad alson likes taking close ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment