Here is my mom putting the lights on the Christmas Tree. We got it yesturday. My bother and I put the ornaments on the tree and decorated the house.
Here is the tree this morning. We only have a few presents under the tree, we really only have three, but my brother always put that gold box under the tree for some reason even though it has nothing in it.
Here is one of the ornaments you can see my reflection in it. I am in my pajamas. I took most of the Christmas pictures in the morning, after I ate breakfast.
Here is a red sparkly ornament. You can see my rockin' horse ornament in the background.
Here is my brothers ornament, it's pretty cool. You can also see my horse ornament in the background. That has been my favorite ornament for the longest time and still is.
This is one of my favorite pictures I took of the Christmas ornaments this year. I took some last year I will put some of them on my blog soon. I didn't put them on last year.
Here is the finished project of cleaning up the leaves. My dad and I did it all by ourselves. He said he would pay us but my brother didn't want to do it. That just means more money for me and more gifts for others. 16 days till Christmas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment