Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow, Fire & Sunset

Here is a photo I took yesturday as the sun was setting you can see more snow now.

 It has been snowing today. It started around 10:00. It is finally sticking to the ground! Hopefully it deeps snowing so we can get a snow day. Don't know if that will work for me though, being that I'm homeschooled.
 Here is the sunset last night.
 We are having a fire in our fireplace today. It is pretty cold, but I'm finally warming up, I have a short sleeve shirt on.
 A close up of the fire.
 I like this photo.
It is finally getting to feel more like Christmas, even though it isn't yet. It feels more like the Holidays when it snows. 20 more days till Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. great photos. love the fire ones. no snow day for us missy! ;)

    ReplyDelete