I am so happy when I woke up today to snow. I was hoping for more but I am still so happy. I stayed up last night for about an hour to see if it would start to snow. It was raining a lot last night, and then I got pretty cold so I got up to turn off my fan( I usually sleep wtih my fan on low, even in the winter, I hate when it is quiet, and so the fan has a noise that is not to loud and not to quiet) and I looked outside and it was snowing softly. I went to bed dreaming about snow. Heres a picture of what I woke up to. It was around 7:30 then I went back to bed. I had to get a picture because it is supposed to be sunny today, but its pretty cloudy. :)
Here is the sleeping lady. The mountians are beautiful with the snow on them.
This picture doesn't do the mountains any justice there was more snow than what you see.
More mountain pictures.
Hope you like them. I am very excited that it snowed.
No comments:
Post a Comment