Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not Alone Video!

Hey everyone I know it has been about a week since I last posted. I'm still trying to get my recital videos working, I will let you know when they get fixed. So I found something I wanted to post finally. Red (my favorite band) has a music video for their song "Not Alone." It an awesome song, one of my favorite. This is also a great video. They had a bunch of their fans email them and tell them what this song means to them or how it has impacted their lives. It is a pretty cool video. There are a lot of good letters. Hopefully you can see the words good. I had to pause the video to read each letter, but after that, if you've never heard this song just play the video and listen to it. If you can't read the words you can go here to look at the video also.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yZB-9Z_FAfs

No comments:

Post a Comment