Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shakes, Leaves, and Jobs

I bet you're thinking, what a crazy title name? Well it's all the subjects I'm posting about. :) I went to Mc Donalds last Saturday to get some ice cream for everyone. My dad has been trying to teach me to go through the drive thrus at fast food places. He made me go through the one at Little Ceasars, I don't really like that one if you're in a car, the drive thru window is kinda high. So I drove by myself to McD's and I went through the drive thru (they have to windows), so when I got back I told my dad I went throught the drive thru, and he was pretty excited. I accomplished something! Well I got a shamrock shake, I was not very impressed. It was really refreshing because it was ice cream and it was hot that day, but it didn't taste that good. It was minty and limy to me. I got a large and drank about half of it, gave the rest to my dad. :)


 So we are starting to get leaves on our trees. It's pretty crazy how fast these things gros. Yesterday I don't remember seeing in leaves on the trees.
Yesterday I went around town getting applications. I went to 7 different places. To of the places I have to fill out the application online. So pray that I get a good job. I'm kinda leaning more towards the bakery in IGA (or Lowes Grocery Store) I think it would be a lot of fun since I like to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment