My dad, my mom, and I do this picture challenge every Sunday, they have it in the comic page in the news paper. Pretty fun. I finally one this time! So I thought I'd put it on my blog. We've only done this the last 2 Sundays. Everyone has won once so far. We time it to see who will get the 6 differences in the pictures the fastest. Here is the picture of our times.
See if you can do it! There is an extra one. just so you know. I found that one.
Here are the answers. I circled them all in red and the extra one in blue.

Great job Colleen the cat wiskers were the hardest for me. I like pizzles like that or the "find 10 or more items in the picture" My dentist had magazines like that and I believe still do when I was little I did them while waiting to see him. Your Dad may remember it, ask him. - Jan
ReplyDelete