Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Shirt and Smokey Eye

I got this shirt a few days ago, from my Grandma in Boston. Love the shirt. It's a Boston Celtics shirt. It's pretty different. But I really like it. Thanks Grandma. Go Celtics!!!

Here is one of the makeup styles I wear the most, the "Smokey Eye" So I thought I would show you some pics. I'm wearing the smokey eye look in the picture above too. These pictures below are of when I do the smokey eye light, sometimes I do it darker, but not all the time.

 I thought this would look funny if I put these two pictures next to each other. With one of my eyes wide and the other one pretty normal.

 Here's how it looks with my eye closed. I want to try to make a tutorial of how to do the smokey eye look, I'm going to try to do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment