Sunday, April 1, 2012

Songs 4 The End of the Year Video

I know what you're thinking, end of the year video already! But I have some ideas for some songs I want to use. But I want your guys suggestions on which ones I should use. I would appreciate very much so tell me in the comments which 3 or 4 songs are the ones you think I should use for The End of the Year Video.


1. 7eventh Time Down - What About Tonight


2. Disciple - Revolution Now


3. Hawk Nelson - We Can Change the World


4. Newsboys - Miracles (I know this is thier music video but just listen to the words of the song)


5. Paige Armstrong - Wake Up ( Another Music Video just listen to the words)


6. The Afters - We Are the Sound


I already have 2 songs that I will definetly use if you want to listen to those songs you can look them up they are: Kutless - If It Ends Today and Fireflight - Ignite

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!! Go play a joke on someone! ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Paige Armstrong-Wake up


    We are gping street preaching today also!!!

    ReplyDelete