Friday, February 3, 2012

Antoher Talent Show Video

One of my friends asked me to put this video, of them doing a Messengers( a rap group from my church) song for the Talent Show, on my blog. The oldest boy ( not really a boy anymore) is from the group "The Messengers" and its funny, I guess he was nervous because he messed up a few times on his part. Little "I." did pretty good for his part, rapping is pretty hard. A. and A. did good on V.'s part too. I hope you like this video.

2 comments:

  1. I did way better on this 1 than the other 1 I think it was cause I wasn't nervous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know how that is when you're nervous it can mess you up. I'm glad you liked this one. The more you practice the better you'll get. :)
      -Colleen

      Delete