Monday, February 27, 2012

Cookies!

I made these white chocolate pecan cookies yesturday. So easy, and really good. Everyone liked them.





 I know there is a lot of pictures of the cookies. When I take pictures of food that I make I really don't know which one is the best so I usually put up all the pictures I took of the food. My brother and I are thinking about making chocolate cover pretzels for biblestudy this friday. Chocolate and white. :)
I got the new Kutless cd today. So excited! I preordered it. It comes out tommorow. Th first track on the cd called "If It Ends Today" is my favorite. Love the song. I might use if for the End of the Year video this year. ;) Now I can't wait for Fireflight's cd to come out on March 6.

1 comment:

  1. Colleen these cookies look awesome!!! Would love the recipe send it to me, please. Love anything pecan :) YUMMY!!! - Jan

    ReplyDelete