lol...r u pretty bummed?
Yeah. Pretty bummed. We needed revenge for the last superbowl we played against the gaints. We won every game we played except the superbowl. Colleen
Aaawwwwwww poor u I have my own blog it is bo-banna.blogspot.com if u wanna see it u can tell ur mom that she can go on it 2:)))
I will definetly check your blog out. I'll tell my mom too.-Colleen
so this is why you take so long to get ready for bed! heehee
I took this before we ate dinner.-Colleen
lol...r u pretty bummed?
ReplyDeleteYeah. Pretty bummed. We needed revenge for the last superbowl we played against the gaints. We won every game we played except the superbowl. Colleen
DeleteAaawwwwwww poor u I have my own blog it is bo-banna.blogspot.com if u wanna see it u can tell ur mom that she can go on it 2:)))
ReplyDeleteI will definetly check your blog out. I'll tell my mom too.
Delete-Colleen
so this is why you take so long to get ready for bed! heehee
ReplyDeleteI took this before we ate dinner.
Delete-Colleen