Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! Here are some pictures I took that have a heart or love in them, for Valentines. I have put some of these on my blog before, but I thought I would put them up for Valentines.

Here is the heart in the flower picture.
Here is to hearts from a snowflake I made in 2011. My headphones are in the background. Music lover, lol.

Here is a guitar chord, I made the word love out of it. I like how you can see my skull socks in the picture it adds to the picture.

Here is the guitar chord again and you can see my dad's amp.
Converse! I seen a picture like this before and decided to try and do it myself. These are little kid converse. I made the shoelaces in the word love.

Here is the same picture only in black and white except for the converse.

This picture I did not take, this was for my friends Sweer 16 photos. W, C, K, and me. I hope you like the pictures. :o)

1 comment: