Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Shower

I went to a baby shower yesterday for a lady in our church who is due at the end of the month. It was pretty fun. I loved the decorations.

 There was a lot of sweets!
 These are so cute! White chocolate and pink chocolate bottles.

 These are marsh mellows dipped in chocolate.
 Pretzels! I love them.

Just to let you know the next thing I'm going to tell you about might be gross. I know right after looking at some great food, then telling this story, I thought I'd let you know. I went to the foot or toe doctor Friday to see if we could do something about my big toe, toe nails. They had something wrong with them, I'm not going to say it's kind of embarrassing. But they had to take the toe nails off. They will grow back in 2 to 3 months. There is a 50/50 chance though that they could come back with the same problem so do pray that will not and that it will come back normally and I will have beautiful toe nails. I hope this isn't gross because I'm just getting grossed out writing this, I really don't like feet or toes. But I wanted to tell everyone so they could pray for me. I would be very thankful. It is some what painful but I did not cry at all during the whole thing. I just cried last night when we had to soak them in Epsom salt and take the gauze off and put new ones on. It hurt because there was dried blood so the gauze was stuck some what on my toe. And also cried at the site of blood. My was laughing because I didn't cried during the part where they had to take my nails off but I was crying smaller things. I don't know why but I did. Please Pray!!! Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those chocolate bottles were goooooood... lol My mom brought 2 home 1 for me and 1 for my sister

    ReplyDelete