Friday, February 17, 2012

Shopping

We went to Las Crues today to go shoping, I didn't find any clothes, I only bought a solid black t-shirt from Hobby Lobby. But no luck finding clothes for me. I also got a scrabook at hobby lobby, I'm thinking about doing a scrapbook of all my Sweet 16 photos. We went to the mall too. We went to a jewelry store there were almost everything there is a $1! Crazy! Everything in the pictures below I bought there. All a dollar.

 I bought all of these, except the yellow owl ring, for me. I bought the yellow owl ring for my friend, she loves rings. I had to get a guitar, right.
 Love the converse key chain. I've been looking for one of these for a while. All of the other ones they had there were sparkly and more girly, just not me. I definetly want to go back to the jewelry store. I would be a great place to get gifts for people. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment