Seriously, I don't know why they do this but they do. When you're hungry for a snack you and you see a bag of chips you just imagine your hand going into the bag and grabbing a handfull of chips and gobbling it down and then puting your hand in there again and getting another hadfull and so on. But no, all you get now is one hadfull maybe not even a handfull. I hate it when you get a bag of chips and that bag looks so full and then you open it and boom!, it all vanishes into a little bit of chips. You can see what I mean with this bag of chips I ate yesturday.
I took this picture before I even ate any chips. But it does look like I have aten some. This post is just mu opinion of what I think so you don't have to take it seriously, but this is not the first time this has happened to me. Maybe this has happened to you too? Just thought this would make a funny post. Tell me what you think, comment.
i agree with you...lol
ReplyDeleteI know right we had these famous amos cookies and 1 day there was none then the next day there was tons its like they dept on filling up so i just wanted to share that anyways...lol:)))
ReplyDelete