Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

I took some pictures to day. Sometimes I'm bored and don't know what to do so I take photos. So I went outside today in my backyard trying to see what I can take photos of. I took some pictures of our sun beaten football. Love the way they turned out. I took some pics of the dogs and also some pics of clothes pins, I will put them up on another post another day. I was rooting for Tebow but then he lost against the Patriots the team that I liked, but I'm rooting for them to win the Superbowl. Go Pats! Here are the photos I took of the football today. I hope you like them.









More photos coming of my Birthday Party! I have to so them on the other computer. Got a few videos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment