My Birthday is coming up soon! Whenever I turn 16 I will be able to start wearing makeup. But I got to wear some this Thursday for my Sweet 16th Birthday Photoshoot. A friend from our church and the lady who took my photos did my makeup. She did the smoky eye on me. I really like it. This year my Birthday will be my Golden Sweet 16th Birthday! Very exciting an very special.
We've been getting ready for my birthday party for a while now. Here is my invitation I made. I thought up the idea to put tickets in the envelopes with the invitations, because my birthday theme is going to be a rock star theme. My colors are Blue, Pink, Black, and White.
My mom and I made these today. They are records made into bowls.
We also made my banner. It is also made out of records.
I made the background with the guitar and thought of the idea to put glitter on the letters for my name.
My mom saw this somewhere and said it would be a neat idea for my party we put this up today even though my birthday party will not be for another 2 weeks. I really like this idea. Thanks mom for all your help, this is going to be a great party if everyone comes.
my pleasure! it will be a great party even if everyone doesn't come! love you!
ReplyDeletePlease post party pix!
ReplyDeleteThe record bowls are very cool. At the same time I cringe to think that you can't play them anymore! Also, did you highlight your hair? It looks very highlighted in your makeup photos
ReplyDelete