Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm 4 Years Old Today!!!!!

I know what you're thinking. What? She's not four years old. But January 13, 2008 I gave my life to Jesus. I know some of you don't know that, and maybe you thought I was saved all my life but I wasn't. I grew up in church did everything that I was supposed to do if you were a Christian, most of the time. I pretty sure I could have fooled some of the people in our church to think that I was saved for a while. But I know that if I didn't get saved then I wasn't saved now I would be a totally different person. I would probably be a lot like the other teenagers in America, because that was were I was going before I got saved. I wanted to be like all the other kids in school, dress like them, talk like them, act like them, and listen to the same music as them, which was rap. Pretty fun because now I listen to Rock.
I got saved when I was 11 years old but you could say 12 years old because it was 3 days before my birthday. When I got saved I didn't pray with anyone to get saved I prayed to God by myself. I was a church that night and my mom asked me to take somethings out to the car. So I did. No one was outside, because we were about to start church. So I put the things in the car and then I locked the car, on my finger. It was dark outside so I couldn't really see good. I tried unlocking it a few times but I couldn't get it unlocked. My finger hurt really bad I was afaird I was going to lose my circuolation in that finger and I would lose my finger. I was crying a bit. I heard a few people talking and laughing across the street from our church so I started to yell for help. No one heard me. So I prayed I asked God to help me unlock the car door, I asked him to unlock it for me or help be be able to see so I could unlock it. I told him if he did I would live for him the rest of my life. The next thing that happened was I unlocked the car door and kept thanking him the whole night. That night was way different than all the other nights I went to church. I saw everything differently even the Confrence video, that night we showed the confrence video. Those are awesome videos. I don't remeber any part of the video, I just remember that this was the greatest day of my life and I was so grateful. From then on I was a different person. I changed a lot too. I started wanting to obey my parents. I started wanting to read my bible. I started wanting to go to prayer before church because I wanted to. Before I never wanted to do those things I only did do them sometimes because I had too. I have never been the same since that day. Today is a very special day for me. So know you know why I'm 4 years old today.
Here is one of the poems I wrote the year that I got saved.

Everything To Me

Jesus is what I found
When sin had me bound
And His grace
Is what brought me to this place
Where I'm totally sold out
And on His route

'Cause my heart beats when I think of You
And all You do
I can't keep these tears from running down my face
That's why I run this race
Not get off this path
And face sins rath
But to see you
And all that you do

'Cause you gave me your strength
When I was weak
So I'd reach the mountains peak
When I need You most You're there
When no one cares You care
You are all that I need
You're the one to lead

You're all I want
In this life
You're the light
In my darkness
You'll be mine
Forever more
The End

I wrote this the way I had written it on the paper in the picture. I wrote this when I was 12 so there are a few things I would change to it now, but I don't because I want to keep it the way it was when I first wrote it. All the designs on the paper in the picture I also did. This was one of the first poems I wrote.
 Here is something my mom found while she was going through our photos recently. It took me a while to see what the picture was. Once I saw it I just kept on looking at it laughing thinking how did I miss it. I knew what the picture was supossed to be, because my brother told me but I coulcn't find it no matter what my dad or brother told me to try to help me. So funny! Can you see what the photo is of?
 This is on the back of the picture.
If you didn't know what the picture was, it is of Jesus. :)

1 comment:

  1. love you. you are an awesome young lady for God! never give up!

    ReplyDelete