Driving alone can feel like a big freedom, but it comes with a lot of responsiblities. You don't have your parents with you in the car to help you with anything, you have to make decisions on your own, and you have to be more aware of things because you have no one else in the car watching the stoplights for you or signs or anything else. It can be a lot of fun thought too. I like driving my brother places and doing arends for my parents, and driving to the church by myself too. It makes you feel a lot older. It can be boring sometimes without anyone in the car sometimes but it's a lot of fun.
Don't worry I did not take any of these photos while I was driving. That would be crazy!Yes, I drive a stickshift car. It's pretty fun. In the beginning I hated driving stickshift I just wanted to drive an automatic, but I got used to it and now I like it a lot.
Here is a book I've been reading lately. I got it Tuesday at the Library. I'm already half way through. It's pretty hard to find books now that are interesting to me. But this book is really interesting, it is also based on a true story, I guess you would consider it Historical Fiction. I haven't been able to put it down. (Well I have but I'm just saying that is a very interesting book) I will only tell you a little bit about this book, because I don't know everything yet. It's about this girl who's brother is in the Navy in the War when Pearl Harbor happened, and her dad is a preacher for Japanese people, it talks about when Pearl Harbor happened how the Japanese had to be sent away to Idaho into these camps because people were afraid that they would do something to them. (I never knew that) So this girl(Piper) and her father move to Idaho so they can be with these people because all of their church congergation is in those camps, and that's were I am now. That is not everything but I thought I would do a very short summary.




No comments:
Post a Comment