Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clothes Pins Pictures

Here is the other thing I took pictures of yesturday. We still had are clothes line out from the last laundry day (like 2 days ago) so I decided to take some picture of it. Most of these I photoshopped them. Made them look cooler.

 This one I had to do 3 different looks they all looked so good.




 This photo is not photoshoped. I love New Mexicos blue sky.

 I'm thinking about entering one of these in the fair this year. I really like the picture above and the picture below.
 I also did 3 different styles on this photo they all looked good.


 I like how you can see the chair in some of these pictures. It adds to the picture.

I hope you liked the photos!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you did different styles of the clothes pins I really like the 1 right above with the chairs that 1 is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey colleen...guess what...i created a blog.it is bo-babby.blogspot.com ur mom can go on it to

    ReplyDelete