Here are the photos that Amy (the photographer) took of me, but these are the ones she photoshoped.
I had so much fun that day. I love the way she took these photos and photoshoped them. She also did my makeup, she did the smoky eye look on me. First time wearing makeup for me. I love the way she did my makeup.
I love this photo. The way she did the photoshop on this photo brought out my highlights.I love the grafity!
This is a pretty neat shot. I like it. My converse and my dad's guitar case. I love the railroad tracks.
Love the way she photoshoped this photo.
This is one of my favorite pics! It looks like it could be a poster.
This is one of Amy's poses. :) ha ha
I used this photo on my b-day card.
The way she photoshoped this made this photo become one of my favorites.
Love the way she made this look oldfashioned! I love the photos she took of me. She does a great job, and we had so much fun. So many pictures that I like its so hard to choose my favorite.

















I wonder how Amy does them you do good poses how amy does them looks like they could a magazine cover
ReplyDeleteAmy is a great photographer! Yeah, Corina said I'm really good at taking photos. I like taking photos as long as I'm ready for them, I don't like taking unexpected pictures. They always turn out weird, some of them are good though. from-Colleen
ReplyDelete