Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Birthday Photos! :o)

I finally got a chance to put up some more pictures of my birthday party. Now you can see the showdown for the 3 legged race. The 2 winners from both teams competeting against eachother. These are my  favorite photos, of the 4 guys trying to win the 3 legged race. They asked if they could tackle or fight eachother to make it harder for the other team to win so I said they could, I mean they are guys right?, thats what guys do. I hope you like the photos.



 As you can see they really did wrestle eachother, they really wanted to win.
 And the winner is... these 2 guys won the 3 legged race. This was one of the best games we played.


 One of the other games that were really fun to play and watch was musical chairs. Who says musical chairs is only for kids. When teenagers play we play this game like teenagers. Teenagers are very competitive people and we don't like to lose, when we want to win we mean it. And sometimes we will do anything just to win, even if that means keeping our hands on the chairs as the muic plays and we walk around or pushing another person off the chair so we can stay in the game. It is a very fun game to play with teens, escpically if you have a lot of them.




 N having to do heads or tails on 2 people to see who stays in the game and who gets out.
 The last 3. I was trying to make my friend G win but I was a little to late.

 Everyone laughing as they watch people play musical chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment