There is a lot of photos of my Birthday Party so I'm going to put some up today and some tommorow and so on. Here is inside our house, the desert's.
Everybody liked the oreo pops. Not a single one was leftover.
My buttermilk pie. My mom made 4 pies and only half a pie was left.
I made up the idea(sorta, we always had these inschool) to do this guessing game.
Doing my makeup before the party with my friend.
Here is my friend again just chillin before we start the games.
B. L. She's so Cute!
Here I am explaining a game to everyone.
W.L. Tired from her basketball practice.
Here I am passing out paper for a game.
Dad and Mom! ha ha ha
Everyone getting ready to play a game. It was a quiz on how much do you know about me?
Jared and his friends.
Some of the guys playing the game.
Getting ready to play another game. This game is almost like hot potatoe. You pass a persent around which is wrapped in multiple layers of wrapping paper. When the music stops you open up one layer of wrapping paper then pass it on until the last layer of wrapping paper is unwrapped that person gets whatever is in the persent.
A. opening a layer.
My friend explaining the game.
R. gets to open a layer love this picture.
A. opened the last layer and 5 bucks was in the persent.
Here I am laughing and having fun watching everyone.
Thanks to Amy for taking all the photos! More photos coming soon. :o)
Dude!!! that was like the best birthday party I have ever been to.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much1 I'm glad you had a lot of fun! That is so good to hear, it makes my day that it was the best party ever! I was worried that people wouldn't have fun. Thank you Anna I hope you were excited when you won too! From Colleen
Delete